I was flavor-craving the other day, and wanted a healthy lunch that would wake up my tastebuds without leaving me feeling heavy. A quick google search resulted in a couple great recipes which I modified slightly to make more healthy with Beyond Organic products. Try this easy recipe and enjoy!
Beyond Organic Asian Lettuce Wraps Ingredients
- 1 T sesame oil
- 1 T rice wine vinegar
- 1 T Bragg’s Aminos (soy sauce substitute)
- 1 1/2 tsp. chili garlic sauce
- 2 cans all natural chicken
- 1 small organic onion
- 1 lime
- a leafy lettuce of your choice
Heat oil in a medium pan and sauté onions. Once clear, add chicken and warm through. Add vinegar, Bragg’s, and chili garlic sauce. Sprinkle a little fresh lime on top of your chicken mixture. Serve hot or chilled in a separate bowl along with your lettuce leaves.
Beyond Organic Peanut Satay Sauce Ingredients
- 5 T organic peanut butter
- 5 T Beyond Organic cultured dairy (Milk & Honey flavor)
- 5 T Bragg’s Aminos
- 1 tsp. organic agave nectar
- 1 tsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
Blend all ingredients with a mixer and serve in side dishes for a delish treat.
And, of course, add a great side of Beyond Organic Cultured Vegetables…with a Spicy Twist!