Did I steal this month’s team tip from a recent Beyond Organic newsletter? Perhaps. And I’m not sorry. The folks at Beyond Organic HQ really know what we need, and they are giving it to us. Here’s a great new way to engage Preferred Customers for repeat purchases and greater health.
The Green Market
Building a stable, engaged base of Preferred Customers is a great way to stabilize your month-to-month volume. We’ve all experienced the volume peaks and valleys that are always a part of network marketing. Establishing a base of Preferred Customer business is a great way to combat that.
Our newly introduced Beyond Organic Green Market is the perfect tool to excite your Preferred Customers. Below are some details about the Green Market:
- The Green Market sale items will be available from Friday afternoon to Sunday evening.
- Every Friday a Green Market email will go out with that weekend’s specials.
- Products will change from week to week.
- All products in the Green Market will be on sale or available on a limited basis.
- Periodically, we will have small batch, artisanal products that will be in limited supply, like reserve cheeses, special beef cuts and unique Amasai flavors.
By constantly changing what’s available, discounting popular items and offering limited availability items, the Green Market will become the easy way to keep Preferred Customers and potential new customers engaged in Beyond Organic. And that is a great way to stabilize your month-to-month volume!
Look for the next Green Market to hit your email on Friday.