Since no one would believe I was this creative anyway, I might as well start by thanking my friend (and fellow Mission Marketer) Gina for this way-cool recipe. Call it the Tinkerbell or the Green Monster–whatever tickles your kid’s fancy–and blend these ingredients for a healthy meal on the go:
- 1 cup plain Beyond Organic Amasai (or whatever your favorite Amasai flavor is)
- 1 cup each frozen organic pineapple and mango chunks (I get mine at a farmer’s market, cut in chunks, and freeze for later smoothie making)
- 1 handful of organic baby spinach or kale
- 1 tbsp organic extra virgin coconut oil
- (I’d add 1 tbsp Terrain Omega for the omega-3s and the fiber, too! — jenni)
So simple, and so delish! Thanks, Gina, for sharing such a yummy recipe (and for using a pink straw).