For over a year, Paul and I built our business around weekly Beyond Organic webinars hosted by Mike & Kate Battistelli. I found it so helpful to have a regularly scheduled “event”; a place to send prospects where they could hear Jordan Rubin’s story, get some nutritional knowledge, and learn about the Beyond Organic products and business opportunity.
Mike and Kate were always articulate, passionate, and engaging without information-overloading their webinar guests. They kept their message simple and straight to the point. For lack of a sexier term, I’d describe their webinar as a basic introduction to Beyond Organic. And it’s time to get back to the basics, folks.
Beginning this Tuesday and for the entire month of August, I’ll be hosting a live, weekly webinar. I’ll be wearing my “work clothes” (the term Paul’s mom used to describe the pajamas she bought me when I began working from home), so you can feel free to do the same. Or, make it a party (clothing required) and invite your friends to join you around the computer.
Beyond Organic Business Building
Use these webinars as a tool to build your business by asking your prospects to tune in. I think you’ll be glad you did. But even if you’re a solo act, I really want to encourage you to participate in these webinars yourself. Why? Because listening to webinars week after week had several positive effects on my business that I now hope to bring to yours:
- Repetition breeds success. The more you hear the message, the more comfortable you’ll be repeating it yourself. For those who’d like to do their own presentations, this is the best way to learn how. And for those who don’t, you’ll learn little one-liners that you can use to introduce people to the concept of Beyond Organic, thereby piquing their interest enough to get them on a webinar the following week.
- Learn something new. Every time I tuned in, a new fact stood out. While the general content won’t change, you’d be surprised what catches your attention and sticks to your brain walls (and I promise not to say things like “brain walls” on the webinar).
- Share the message without opening your mouth. I loved pointing people to weekly webinars and knowing they’d get the full Beyond Organic story from someone accustomed to telling it…since I was too new to do it myself. My job was simply to direct people to the virtual events and let Mike do all the talking. How easy is that?! Then, I’d just follow-up with a “what did you learn last night that surprised you?” or a “what health goals do you have that we could help you achieve?” or “I’m sure you have some questions and I’d be happy to introduce you to Mike & Kate for a more personalized chat.”
- Third-party validation. Connecting your prospects to others in the business bolsters your credibility and gives the opportunity for multiple testimonials to be told.
- Personal accountability. Every time I attend a live event or a webinar, I’m reminded of why I love this company and this lifestyle so much. It’s like a personal cheerleading session without the pompoms. Or the cheering. Unless you want to cheer, which totally works for me.
Beyond Organic Webinar Schedule
Unless something changes, this is the weekly plan for August:
When: Tuesdays in August (8/6, 8/13, 8/20, 8/27) @ 8:30pm ET
Beyond Organic Webinar Topics
In each webinar, we’ll cover [all of!] the following:
- Dietary and disease statistics, and how to avoid becoming one of them
- Myth-busters about fat, cancer, and the “devil in the milk”
- Industrial shortcuts and why organic isn’t always good enough
- What makes beyond organic so special
- The natural way to lose weight and keep it off
- How eating right can save your life
- How to get rid of 10 pounds of “gut junk”
- What birth control, steroids, and nicotine have in common
- How to invest in your health for life
- Where to get Beyond Organic foods at wholesale pricing
- How to eat for free, and help others do the same
Action Plan for Success
- Reach out to anyone who’s ever expressed interest in Beyond Organic or who might benefit from learning about the topics listed above.
- Invite them to join you with a simple message like the one I’ve written below.
- Tune in to the webinar yourself on Tuesday nights.
- Follow-up with those who’ve agreed to join you–both before the webinar to remind them about it, and after the webinar to ask them specific questions (see above) and to set up a 3-way call with me or another member of our team.
Sample Beyond Organic Invitation
I’m excited to share a new health resource with you and to invite you to learn about the roles stress, toxicity, and nutrition play in our lives. I hope you’ll join me for a webinar my friend is hosting this Tuesday evening that will cover:
[choose 4 or 5 bullets from above that will best resonate with your friend]
Would you carve out 30 minutes Tuesday night? Here are the webinar details:
When: Tuesday, 8/6/13 @ 8:30pm ET
I think you’ll be glad you made time for this presentation. Beyond Organic has truly changed my life, and I want to share this with you!