Paul and I did a 1-day Daniel Fast this week in support of the Ocoee Oaks United Methodist Church book study I’m leading, “Our Body, God’s Temple“.
Whether you’re participating in a Daniel Diet or not, this was an incredibly healthy and delicious day’s worth of homemade goodness, and it needed to be shared.
Here’s how the day went… (keep in mind, we practiced the discipline of intermittent fasting, meaning we consumed all food within a 6-8 hour window.)
- Upon waking — lemon h2o with Terrain Sacred Herbs
- 10:00 — Citrus SueroViv
- 11:00 — Terrain 2go Tonic 10 cleansing beverage
- 1:00 — grapes, strawberries, 1/2 avocado, walnuts, pumpkin seeds
- 2:00 — Reign water
- 3:30 — kale salad (kale, red onion, peppers, carrots, cucumber, sprouts) with homemade dressing (a puree of avocado, lemon, tomato, garlic, onion)
- 5:00 — Terrain 2go Tonic 10 cleansing beverage
- 7:00 — smoothie (a blend of coconut milk, strawberries, terrain omega, and 7 seed blend) with raw, sprouted almonds and cashews.
- 8:00 — Reign water