This is a simple way to add color and flavor to your meals. And if you’re lucky enough to have leftovers, you can eat them like candy for a snack!
For us, though, there’s no chance of leftovers. Samantha loves candy carrots, so she’ll devour any remaining pieces thinking they are “treats”.
Candy Carrots Recipe
- Wash and trim carrots, then chop into small pieces.
- Put your carrot pieces in a ziplock bag with 1-2 T. olive or coconut oil, close bag, and shake to coat carrots.
- Line a baking sheet with foil and pre-heat oven to 400.
- Spread carrots — not touching — out onto your pan and sprinkle with Himalayan salt and ground pepper.
- Bake 20-25 minutes on 400 F, stirring carrots once, mid-way through baking.
I purposefully let mine get a little brown around the edges because it makes them a bit more crunchy and flavorful.