Happy Conversion Day!
That’s the big(gest) question of the day, right? And I’ve got answers! But first, let’s take a step back and a deep breath…
Here’s something to think about as you breathe:
Ever moved into a bigger home? Bought a nicer car? Taken a better job? Sure you have. And good for you! But I bet as excited as you were, you still hit some bumps along the way when you unpacked boxes, got used to a new blind spot, and had to get settled in to a new office, right?
CHANGE CAN BE TOUGH.
(Did she just say that? I thought we were supposed to be super positive about this!)
Yes. You heard right. Change can be tough. I said what we’re all thinking. But now hear this: change can also be SO WORTH IT! So what are you going to focus on? What’s your attitude? This is the time we all make a choice as to how we feel about the change in front of us. And I, for one, feel GREAT. Let’s put this change in perspective.
Together, we’ll be learning how to navigate a new back office, we’ll be setting up new autoships, and we’ll be learning about new products. There might be some hurdles to get over as we learn a few new ways of conducting business, but I urge you not to get bogged down in the challenge of change. Rather, embrace the awesomeness of opportunity!
Here’s the reality — the big picture reality — of this change:
- You just got a raise. Without doing anything new, you just got a 14% raise. Yup. That’s a big raise, people. The Youngevity compensation plan pays out 14% more than the old Beyond Organic comp plan. Sweet!
- Paid more, paid deeper. Remember having to reach 1,000 points just to get paid 3% at 1 level? Now, without any of those points, you’ll get paid 8% of 2 levels and 7% on a third. Wow!
- More products. (A LOT more). We just went from a handful of products to over 1,000! If you ever heard, “You guys just don’t have enough stuff,” you can go back to those same people and show them a world full of products.
- Events, calls, and training… (oh my!). It’s exciting to know that we’ve just walked into a family of professionals. Some of the best in this business are part of our upline, and they are eager to teach and train the heck out of us! There are daily calls, weekly calls, regularly scheduled webinars and more. Plus, the weekly team call on Thursdays at 1pm ET that you’ve come to know and love is still tops in my book!
- Recognition and reward. One area we’ve truly faltered in is recognizing the hard work of our team members, but Youngevity is masterful at this important art. You’ll finally have a chance to shine when you cross the stage at annual conference, earn your blazer at the leadership summit, and basque in your accomplishments (while working on your tan) during the annual incentive cruise. Fun, fun, FUN!
This is just the tip of the iceberg. Get ready to take your business PRO. (And, on that note, join us tomorrow for our Go Pro book club conference call!)
So…Like I Said…NOW WHAT??
Here’s a short list to focus on in the next few days:
1) Book Club (Go Pro)
- Tuesday, June 3 at 11am ET / 10am CT / 9am MT / 8am PT
- Dial: 559-726-1300 | Pin: 717273
2) Special Conversion Call (CEO Pack Info)
- Tuesday, June 3 at 9pm ET / 8pm CT / 7pm MT / 6pm PT
- Dial: 760-569-7676 | Pin: 488013
3) Weekly Team Call
- Thursday, June 5 at 1pm ET / 12pm CT / 11am MT / 10am PT
- Dial: 760-569-7676 | Pin: 488013
4) Weekly Webinar
- Saturday, June 7 at 12pm ET / 11am CT / 10am MT / 9am PT
And don’t forget to join our Go Big. Go Beyond! facebook group for all the latest up-to-date questions and answers.