Nothing accompanies grass-fed burgers like sweet potato fries! These are sweet and spicy, soft inside but crunchy on the outside, and oh-so-delicious. Little kiddos love them, too. And the best part is they are a cinch to make!
- Preheat oven to 375-degrees.
- Slice 1 large sweet potato (peeled and ends trimmed) into even fry strips (thickness of a nickel or so).
- Toss fries in 1-2 T. melted coconut oil.
- Sprinkle fries with salt and pepper.
- Add spice — I like cayenne pepper! — about 2 teaspoons depending on how spicy you like things.
- Spread fries out on a greased baking sheet — make sure none are touching.
- Bake 25-30 minutes rotating fries half-way through.