Build Your Personal & Professional Skills
You’re invited to join us for personal and professional development every Tuesday at 11am ET (10 CT / 9 MT / 8 PT).
It’s time to take an active role in improving yourself and upping your game.
I often say in this business that we can raise our kids and our income at the same time, right? Well that starts with raising our skills, our confidence, our belief, and our abilities.
Don’t hem and haw over this. You have nothing to lose. Join our Blazer-Bound Book Club and you’ll take one huge step closer to sporting a blazer (a symbol of higher earnings and rank at Youngevity) to wear with pride.
Weekly Action Plan
All it takes is reading a few pages a day.
- Get the NEW book:
STARTING 4/18/17: Give and Take — Adam Grant
- Read 1 chapter a week:
That’s usually only about 5 pages per day!
- Add the weekly number to your phone:
Dial (712) 770-4160 (note NEW number) / Pin 717273#
- Join our next call:
Tuesday at 11am ET (10 CT / 9 MT / 8 PT)
- Set your calendar for weekly calls:
Every Tuesday, same time, same number
Blazer-Bound Book Club 2016 Calendar
- Apr 18 — Give and Take — Adam Grant
- Apr 25 — NO BOOK CLUB
- May 2 — Give and Take — Adam Grant (Finishing Chapter 1)
- May 9 — NO BOOK CLUB
- May 16 — Give and Take — Adam Grant (General discussion — no recording)
- May 23 — Give and Take — Adam Grant (Chapter 2)
- May 30 — Give and Take — Adam Grant (Starting page 32)
- June 6 — Give and Take — Adam Grant (Chapter 3)
- June 20 — Give and Take — Adam Grant (Chapter 3)
- June 27 — Give and Take — Adam Grant (Chapter 4)
- NO CALL ON JULY 4TH — HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY!
- July 11 — Give and Take — Adam Grant (Chapter 5)
- ON HOLD FOR THE REST OF JULY
Blazer-Bound Book Club Recordings
Click on the archive of each book for group discussion and commentary.
- Click here for “Go Pro” by Eric Worre
- Click here for “Dare to Dream & Work to Win” by Dr. Tom Barrett
- Click here for “The Greatest Networkers in the World” by John Milton Fogg
- Click here for “Rock Your Network Marketing Business” by Sarah Robbins
- Click here for “MLM Blueprint” by Kody Bateman
- Click here for “Why Aren’t We Rich Yet?” by Andy Willoughby
- Click here for “Beach Money” by Jordan Adler
- Click here for “Little Black Book of Connections” by Jeffrey Gitomer
“Give and Take” Recordings
Apr 18 recording (Give and Take — Chapter 1):
Apr 18 recording (Give and Take — Chapter 1 cont’d):
May 2 recording (Give and Take — Chapter 1 cont’d):
May 23 recording (Give and Take — Chapter 2):
May 30 recording (Give and Take — Chapter 2 cont’d):
June 20 recording (Give and Take — Chapter 3):
June 27 recording (Give and Take — Chapter 4):
I ordered the book last night. Have been getting his emails and watching his videos for the past month or so. I’m not a fan of yellow, so I think I’ll just skip to a black blazer…or maybe green since it’s my favorite color.! Not sure I can make your first meeting live. Will you be recording?!? After that school is done and I hope to attend
How do i join this club?
Rose, just dial in to the conference call number above every Tuesday at 11am ET. And get the book!
Would like to catch up and read all the books from past years. Can I get a list of books and authors please.
Absolutely, LaWenda. Head on over to the “Reading Musts” page on this blog:
You’ll see Go Pro and Dare to Dream listed there with links to purchase them for the cheapest prices I’ve found. The current book is also listed (buy from your own back office if you’re already a Youngevity member).
Pingback: February Team Tip | Super Saturdays (From the Hair On Fire Call) | The Reformed Couch Potato's Blog