Unfortunately for him, I’ve not made them because the from-scratch recipes seem too time-consuming and starch-heavy, and the boxed recipes are full of gross and nutritionally void ingredients.
But, alas! I’ve found a quick, easy recipe with only 2 ingredients — both super healthy for you!
So, for a VERY special daddy and an amazing husband, I attempted my first batch of homemade pancakes. They rocked. Not half as much as he rocks, and not even close to how much Mini-Him rocks, but they still pretty much rocked.
And, for extra pancake points, I busted out Star Wars pancake molds. Because he’s worth it. And because I had them in the back of the pantry. What a win!
The force can be with you, too, with only two ingredients and five minutes.
2-Ingredient, 5-Minute Pancake Recipe
- Add 4 raw eggs and 2 peeled bananas to a blender.
- Blend until combined.
- Heat 1-2 tsp. ghee in a pan over low-medium heat.
- Pour pancake batter into cookie-cutters or pancake molds, or simply pour batter steadily into pan directly to make circles.
- Cook 2-3 minutes or until you can remove the molds without losing the shapes. Flip pancakes and cook 1 more minute.
- Serve with a yummy organic maple syrup.